Torn

I'm torn between two ideas; one of which is a quarterly set of mini books with different themes taken from the original recipe book in each, the other is one mini book that highlights the top 10 recipes from it.


I like both ideas, but as I think more realistically about the brief, will my family audience even want a 'top 10' book if the people asked as part of the research already own the full Be-Ro recipe book? It therefore needs to be more along the lines of '10 tempting treats' to entice a wider audience that may not have the book, or go with the set of four mini books spread out over the year to guarantee having a longer shelf life and more people are likely to want to collect the set. The set will also broaden this brief and resolve in me having a design range. One book or four...DECIDE!