Pablo Alfieri

To be able to visualise how my hand crafted type could work in the environment as well as in print, I want to research environmental, retail and 3D type and thought where better to start than Pablo Alfieri and his Playful collection that has now had a re-launch for the new website. Here is some of his work:







The image above is to show how Pablo has decided to represent the 3D type in print, something that I will have to think about. He also experiments with other media, such as plasticine (below) which is a good place to start for me to practise moulding my hand drawn designs into 3D creations.



These other promotional designs for Chevrolet are also inspiring, as my type will have a summer theme so little added features are what will make it unique like the lettering below.