Change to brief

In my tutorial it was clear that as much as I wanted to produce a publication and work on spread layouts, I wasn't happy with the topic of the content for this brief. I have researched interesting folds, formats and printed materials for this and will continue to do so in more depth but I want to change the subject to being something I am more passionate about. I based the brief originally on the ISTD competition brief, Not Just Fleurons, but plants is a tricky subject if I am not really interested in it, so I am going to revert back to my original idea sheets where I listed themes and general topics that really interest me. Photography is a great interest of mine so I want to play on this and create a promotional lookbook or publication of some sort. I want this to be a fairly quick brief, so I aim to collect the content as soon as possible.